20 mm (¾”) thick porcelain stoneware, resistant, non-slip and easy to lay.
The perfect choice for paving any type of external surface.
Contemporary design, low maintenance costs and numerous technical features. All products are rectified and therefore calibrated, allowing architectural flooring to be laid with minimal joint width.
- Will not change over time
- Offers a wide range of finishes and colours
- Resistant to temperature changes
- Resistant to acids, chemical products, salts
- Mildew and moss will not damage it
- Non-absorbent and therefore easy to clean
- Resistant to heavy loads
- Easy to remove and reuse
- Easy and quick laying
- Resistant to mechanical actions
- Resistant to weathering
- High aesthetic value